Things Mandatory when After Creating Blog

Things Mandatory when After Creating Blog - Welcome to this blog, just on this occasion I would like to share information about things we need to do to finish creating a blog, actually up to you just like doing want you kosongin maw browse your pictures, etc., but I'm sure they'll fit you create No blog kepikiran your blog to appear in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, wanted to know how ???? I just happen to create a blog so I sign up for my blog and of course I would for my experience to you that we equally know.
Here's how to register your blog to search engines / or the Google search engine

1. Sign in to your Google account once we (I'm sure you all know how the entry)
2. Visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
3. Enter the URL / address of your blog in the url field is there and fill captcha code exists and if hard diverted me you can reload another captcha by clicking the icon circle (circle)
 how to register your blog to search engines how to register your wordpress blog to google how to register your blog to google adsense how to register your blog to google search engine how to register your blog to google search how to register your blog to google webmaster how to register your blog to google add url yahoo
4. Click on "Send Request" in accordance with the above picture
5. Wait a few moments and you will be notified ... successful and if it fails please repeat the last step because something may be wrong (Thorough...)

How??? Easy huh, not hard ... oh yes if you want to check whether your blog or website you've ter list in a Google search you can just type in the URL directly you an example "http://zotoz.blogspot.com" and you'll find a blog or your site on the search page and will make visitors stop by your blog (wait not that easy, you have to have a quality article of course) ..

Quite so first yes to this time, is still a lot to be done as well (if you want) such a list to Yahoo etc. So if you want to know stick with me yes, I will update as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I recommend that you check out Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete